Balance

I have been struggling with balancing my life.  I am one of those people who is often an all or very little person.  When I get tired or depressed or my body is hurting, I struggle to do even the basics.  The house gets messy quickly, everything gets backlogged and so forth.

But then I get energy back or feel better and suddenly I have a really good day of cleaning and I am able to keep up for a few days or weeks and then I slide back.  I am trying to find the balance - today I am soar because yesterday I cleaned house for 8+ hours - so today I am taking it easier and picking up and keeping things clean but not taking on huge projects.

Although I took care of 2 annoying things.   The Master Bath Toilet whistled loudly every time you flushed it so I took care of that and our alarm was telling us the keypad had low batteries so I took care of that.  Let's hope I can keep up with things for a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017