Ostara \ Beginning of Spring



Today, March 19th, is the first day of SPRING!!!!
This is what is happening to my seeds of intent:
1.  Continue to work on my health - now looking for a personal trainer
2.  Start balancing my case load so it is not overwhelming - raised my fees and taking more on my gender specialty side.
3.  Continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist - just letting options open in front of me,
4.  Continue to process letting go of my daughter - did a very intense therapy that has helped.
5.  Be good to myself allowing myself to focus on emotional and then switching to physical not trying both at the same time.
6.  Focus on organizing my life so it allows me to do what I need to do to be good to myself - constantly working on new ways of being organized.
I am motivated to keep actively working and creating the picture of my future - I have good days and bad days but the good is outweighing the bad.

Today I had a wonderful day with my son and his girlfriend and my hubby.  It was so nice to celebrate spring as a family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....