Litha 2017 - Summer Solstice - the beginning of summer.

Litha - Summer Solstice - The Beginning of summer.  This is the longest day of the year and now the nights will lengthen.  This is a time of manifestation.  We are seeing what the hard work on our intentions look like.

This year my intentions are:
My Seeds of Intent
1.  Continue to work on my health - now on insulin and trying to figure out how to keep my blood sugars down - I am going to Rock Steady Boxing and working out 3 days a week.
2.  Start balancing my case load so it is not overwhelming -  managing my clients and my personal life much better
3.  Continue to follow the path the Goddess has put in front of me especially when it comes to being a therapist - taking on more clients that are on the gender spectrum
4.  Continue to process letting go of my daughter - no longer having panic attacks about her as often
5.  Be good to myself - doing that
6.  Focus on organizing my life so it allows me to do what I need to do to be good to myself - getting better at the organizing and yet not getting ocd about it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017